After having it read to me aloud when I was a child, The Hobbit was the first real fantasy book that I recall reading on my own, and it left an indelible mark. Working now as a designer of band apparel, I realized that the same cycle of adventure, danger, road-weariness and camaraderie was present in touring bands, and it felt natural to use the aesthetic of band tour merch to describe the journey of The Hobbit.
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester*
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 3.5" crown (8.9 cm)
• Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8" (54.9 cm to 60 cm)
*The percentage can change a little from hat to hat